|January 10th, 2013 (2)|
|6+ Dating Tips for Shy Guys (Podcast)|
|Posted by Khiem in: Articles, Podcast|
Following last week’s show, I have received requests to give you guys more specific tips on where shy guys can meet women and how they can start or carry the conversation forward.
Without much fanfare, this podcast is meant to answer all your questions. On this show, you will learn:
- The attitude that will allow you not to worry about other people seeing you chat on women
- Why being noticed and seen by others is a good thing instead of being invisible
- How to come up with comments or openers to start a conversation
- Places you can go to meet women without being the social butterfly
- Why going out alone is actually an advantage
- How to keep the conversation going after you start the conversation
- Having a story in mind to share
- Going deeper by asking the right questions
- Using a cold read or an assumption
- Asking for an opinion or for advice
- Using multiple choice questions (aka double binds)
- Why it’s not always bad to interrupt people and interject them with a random thought
With all these new tips, I sure hope you are starting the new year right! Go out, get on some new adventures this month, this week! And come back and tell me how things went.
Next week, I’m either going to answer another question from a female reader about sexual performance anxiety and when is the right time to sleep with a guy… OR give you a commentary on the new season of HBO Girls. You decide!