|| February 3rd, 2013
As promised, here’s the second podcast for the week. I’m a little behind the TV schedule but this second episode of HBO Girls touches on a lot of really good topics.
In this podcast, Evan and I talk about:
- What NOT to do after a break-up
- What are some of the best things you can do to give you a chance to win her back
- How you can use a woman’s vision of her life to your benefit
- The truth about why some men are commitment phobic
- How women can encourage men to be more open to marriage
- How open communication is crucial during “tough decision” times in a relationship
- Why noise sometimes cloud even our best intentions for the relationship
- Why men need to sexualize their image more to make their dating life easier
As usual, leave your thoughts in the comments. If you have questions on your own dating situation, don’t hesitate to email me.
|| January 30th, 2013
OK I’m late! Not only am I late on my weekly podcast, but I’m late on reviewing HBO Girls too!
Well, that sucks for you! But no really, I’m sorry. I promise I’ll post a second podcast this week to make it up to you guys.
We start the season with Hannah and Elijah being totally comfortable sharing a bed together as new roommates. We then quickly discover that Hannah is now dating a black guy and at the same time… still seeing Adam, more out of guilt than anything else.
We then feel bad for Marnie for losing her job but then withness time and time again how conservative and how confused Marnie really is about herself… and her life. We then end the premiere with watching all our characters come together for a party at Hannah’s house.
As you can expect from HBO Girls by now, there’s more nudity, more drama and more twist and turns than Twister (the board game) itself!
And THIS is why it is so fun to watch Girls.
(Who in here didn’t enjoy watching Elijah’s ass – even if you are a straight guy – but wish we could have seen more of Marnie’s boobs?)
In this podcast, I have the privilege of welcoming Thuy to her first live show with me and Evan. So please, give her a hand of applause!
Today, we’ll discuss:
- Why being in a committed relationship does not necessarily mean your main role is to take care of your partner
- How to avoid getting hurt by the person you thought most important in your life by sharing yourself with everyone
- Why women should not feel too self-conscious about their body when naked in front of a man
- Exercises you can do to overcome your body issues
- Why good relationships can be compared to dog training
- How Ray is (in my humble opinion) the best character from HBO Girls to model for dating behavior so far
- How and when to call a woman a “bitch”
- How you can disarm a woman’s reservations about you by framing her as the temptress
|| January 18th, 2013
If you haven’t been following my blog lately, the Charming Rogue audio program was released last month. If you feel you have problems with attracting women because you don’t know what to say, you don’t know how to be playful and flirty, you don’t know how to grab her attention or keep her interested, maybe it’s time you get some help!
Today, instead of starting my HBO Girls commentary right away, I decided to answer some more questions from my readers. I usually focus on guys’ issues but this time, I decided to answer two great questions from women.
- Is it safe for me to sleep with a guy after 2 months of dating? In short, when is the right time to sleep with someone?
- How do you deal with a guy that goes soft in the middle of sex? Is it me? Is there something I can do?
My answers my surprise you.
Unlike generic dating advice that you may find in Cosmo, I dig deep into the root of the issue and give you specific steps and reasons you need to take into consideration before you come to your own conclusions.
- For example, are you looking for a relationship or something just for fun?
- Do you use sex as a bargaining tool in the relationship? And if so, why this may be actually detrimental to the loving relationship you are trying to build
- How do you view the role of sex in a relationship?
- Why your attitude towards sex will dictate how successful you will become in your relationship
- Why how much respect you have for someone is what determines whether sleeping with someone early becomes a hook-up or not
- How waiting for sex too long can actually create pressure to perform the first time you hook up
- How you can alleviate sexual performance anxieties by focusing away from genital stimulation
- And much more…
A lot of times, the answer will become clear to you if you understand what you truly value in the current relationship. So without further ado, listen to what I say to these women.