Hello, my name is Khiem and I am not a Pick-Up Artist (PUA).
A few years back, I started exploring the Seduction Community. It was fascinating for me to discover a community of guys who felt so inept with women that they’d spend all their waking hours trying to learn the skills that they felt were making them miss out on life.
If you are curious about the Pick-Up Artists, you can start reading this blog post where I lay out how the Seduction Community is kind of a mess. It’s a little dated but it will give you an idea of what PUAs are about.
At the time, I can’t say that I was ever stellar with women myself but what started as a passing curiosity on understanding male and female relationships turned into an avid pursuit in understanding our desire for happiness, love and connection and how we, as humans, are influenced and empowered by our own emotions.
I read everything under the sun, met the kind of people I would have never met otherwise and eventually even ended working with David Wygant, one of the top dating coaches in the country.
Yet… over this journey, I realized something. We… over complicate things.
And because of our own emotional insecurities, we hide and confuse ourselves.
Love is not that hard… but love is a reflection of how you feel about yourself.
So in this space, I want to share what I talk about with my closest of friends and show you what good men really talk about. I want to share my insights of what I’ve experienced and also what I have seen in clients.
I hope you will make Kiss N’ Tale the home where you can read about, listen to… and even give life to your own stories about what you have learned about yourself, men, women through your dating life because in the end, we all want to fall in love.
- I went to Texas A&M University and majored in Political Sciences
- I’m a geek at heart. I was an avid Counter-Strike player and co-founded team [ExS] which placed 17th in the winter 2002 CyberAthlete Professional League (CPL) world competition
- I read tech blogs every day… it’s my guilty pleasure that takes me away being an outstanding productive citizen lol
- I can speak 3.5 languages: English, French, Vietnamese and Spanish – you can try to figure out which one(s) I’m not that good at
- If people detect my accent, they can never pinpoint where it’s from because… I’m Vietnamese on the outside, but French at heart (yes, I was born in France)
- I love love love girls who are proud to be girls
- I love love love women even more when they are sexually comfortable in their skin.
- I was trained in classical music, playing the violin and piano
- I’m a bit adventurous. I’ll try anything at least once, unless it’s detrimental to my health or well-being
If you are looking for help in your dating situation, email me by clicking the button on top. I’m currently open to take on new clients.
My style of coaching is very personal. I like to really dig deep into who you are and how you communicate. I may tell you what to do next but I may also challenge your belief systems.
Coaching options include:
- Email coaching
- Phone coaching
- Unlimited monthly coaching via email, phone and texts
- In-person consultation
[last updated: 05/18/2011]