|How Do I Attract Girls If I’m Shy (Podcast)|
|Posted by Khiem in: Articles, Podcast|
Happy happy new year!!!
Who here really believed the world was going to end? I sure didn’t!
As such, I want to celebrate the new year by giving you another exciting podcast regarding a very common topic: how do you attract women if you are shy?
Looking back, it’s interesting for me to talk about shyness. At one point in my life, I used to think of myself as shy. I don’t ever believe I was a naturally shy boy but after moving to the United States from France at age 15, the culture difference is what made me shy. I remember myself to be fairly quiet with my own peers in high school. I was often seen as the funny guy in class but I never knew how to have a real conversation with students of my own age.
Maybe it was the fact that I didn’t know anything about American pop culture at the time. I knew nothing about football, or common American sitcoms. I just didn’t know how to connect with my peers, which translated into me being even more uncomfortable talking to girls I liked.
But many years later, after too many self-help book readings, I decided never to label myself as a shy boy again. And that’s why I’m proud today to talk to you about how you can turn shyness into an advantage in dating.
In today’s show, I have impromptu guest Clara join Evan and I in discussing:
- How resolutions only work if you put it down on paper as goals
- The reasons why some women prefer non-shy guys
- Some of the problems that shyness brings in dating
- The “I’m the hot bitch” attitude that may help you overcome your shyness
- The 3 emotions that someone must feel to start the dating process, regardless of whether you approach them as a shy person or a confident one
- The advantages of being shy
- How shy people should capitalize on strong non-verbal communications and intrigue to attract women
- Why you need to make talking to everyone a habit to avoid putting women on a pedestal
- The one skill you HAVE to master if you are shy: WHEN to engage the other person and show interest
- Why shy guys can be the best at challenging women back by using the information they’ve already told you
If you like the podcast, make a comment! Take this opportunity to also write about problems you have in your dating life and I’ll make sure to talk about it on the next show.
In the mean time, you can also check out my brand new audio program Charming Rogue on how to develop a playful, witty, charming and seductive personality!