|Should I Care About What Women Think (Podcast)|
|Posted by Khiem in: Advice, Podcast|
Happy happy holidays!
We have one more week to go before Christmas and I sure hope you have finished all your Christmas shopping. I sure haven’t!
With all the upcoming festivities, it’s been hard for me to keep up with my weekly podcast but that’s because I’ve been recording an audio series for you guys to listen to soon. The audio program will be about how to develop a playful, witting, charming and seductive personality.
So make sure to stay tuned for more details soon.
In the meantime, today I invite Evan to help me answer one of the biggest questions guys have when they start getting better with women: should you care about what women think?
More specifically, should you change how you talk or approach women by guesstimating what they are thinking about.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- How it’s normal to want to be liked and care about what people think about you (within reasons)
- How to know when to stop caring about what other people think
- Why your attitude and feelings about yourself matter
- Whether “indicators of interests” (IOIs) are that important to understanding how a woman feels about you or not
- Examples of how even Evan and I can’t always know what’s going on in a woman’s mind and how it still does not matter
Take a listen.
I’ll see you next week!