|The “Maximizing Your Chances to Hook-Up” Podcast|
|Posted by Khiem in: Advice, Podcast|
Alright! Today is a special podcast on everyone’s favorite topic: HOOKING UP!!!!
MTV Guy Code special “Hook-Up” episode spent a big deal of time on topics already covered in previous episodes (e.g. flirting, friend zone, foreplay, friends with benefits, morning after) and instead of rehashing the same thing, I thought I’d go more in depth on the topic with you guys.
Particularly, I want to go over the most important thing you need to know about hooking up: keeping things moving forward.
For some guys, this may come as a shock to you… but hooking-up is not that hard! Most women KNOW this already. Why don’t you?
Not to brag, my fastest “meeting to make-out” time has been about 15-20 minutes. If other logistical issues were not present, I’m pretty sure it would have gone all the way that night within the hour.
My fastest client’s time “from meeting to blow job” was about 10 minutes. That was in New York… at a bar/lounge, near the bathroom line.
This week, another former client’s time going “from meeting to sex” has been 2-3 hours, broken up in 2 days.
45 minutes were spent the first day chatting up the girl he just met randomly during the day and helping her with an errand. An hour was spent in the evening text flirting with her. 15 minutes were spent the next morning setting up a time to meet. 20-35 minutes were spent chatting and getting comfortable with each other… until all clothes dropped.
Another female friend of mine hooked up with a guy within 2-3 hours of meeting him in person (though they did have some texts exchange for a few days prior to that).
I’m not sharing this to impress you. I’m only sharing this with you to shatter your idea of what’s possible.
Yes, these things happen and just to make it clear, none of the people I’ve mentioned above are what I’d consider “players” or “sluts.”
The biggest mistake guys make with women when it comes to hooking-up is they don’t move fast enough.
“Fast enough?” you ponder….
Yes, exactly. Call it whatever you will: pulling the trigger, making your move, getting a home run… but if you want to hook-up, you need to give yourself a straight path to get there.
That’s what moving it forward is about. You can’t linger too long on one aspect of the interaction without focusing first and foremost on where you want to take the woman emotionally.
- You need to make your sexual intent clear (through flirting, through eye contact, through body language… whatever) from the moment you meet her
- You need to excite her
- You need to move yourself and her in an discreet (isolated) location
- You need to make your move and close the deal
Does it sound that complicated?
Regardless of how fast you go through these steps, the central aspect of why you date is to have sex with someone.
Yes I know. You want someone to love. You want someone to value you. You want someone to be your future husband or wife. You want someone to be a great Dad or Mom. I want those things too! But would you want all these things if you already haven’t thought of having a sexy steamy fun time with them in the first place?
Whether you decide to listen to this podcast or not, just learning about how to keep the interaction moving forward can tremendously help your “normal” dating life.
In this show, Evan and I discuss:
- How do you get people drawn to you? Intrigued by you?
- Remembering to find reasons to meet again while keeping the conversations going
- Examples of how to get people engaged with you through teasing and qualifiers
- The emotional escalation process you need to walk her through: chatting, having fun, connecting, showing interest (sexualizing the interaction)
- The shy and the double-take eye contact to show romantic interest
- Learning to be comfortable with showing subtle verbal romantic interest with “I like that…”
- The “falling in love” move
- The best time to get the phone number
- Social and physical logistical questions you need to be aware of for a fast hook-up: who did she come with, how did she get here, did she drive, how early does she need to wake up by, does she live alone, where does she live… etc
- The importance of living close to the kind of activities and women you enjoy to make your logistics easier to manage
- Planning your dates with logistics in mind to maximize your opportunity to hook-up
- How long you should spend at each location during your date to keep the energy flowing
- How to make someone feel like they know you better than they do by keeping the energy on and between the dates varied
There’s a lot of little golden nuggets in this podcast.
Make sure to take notes and above all, apply them TODAY to your dating life. Even if you are in a relationship, learning to manage the energy flow in your date nights will only improve the sexual attraction you have with your partner.
I encourage you to comment below and if you have any questions, email me. For people more serious on learning the skills to have an exciting love life, we can discuss coaching options as well. Until next week, have fun!