|The “How to Make The Best of Being Single and How to Learn to Be a Sex God” podcast|
|Posted by Khiem in: Advice, Articles, Podcast|
After Thuy’s awesome awesome blog on HBO’s Girl Episode 7, I’m continuing my series of podcasts inspired by topics discussed on MTV Guy Code. This week, I’m tackling episode 11 and what you will hear is:
- Why being single is not always a curse and how to make the best of it
- Why being nice is not enough if you want someone to notice you romantically
- Why being confident starts with loving yourself more to the point of almost self-delusion
- Why it’s important for you to go get yourself in trouble today while you are single and gain more life experience
- The importance of being able to do activities alone to build your unique sense of identity
- How being single is actually a great time for you to redefine yourself before your next relationship
- How you can bridge the gap between not knowing what you are doing in the bedroom to feeling comfortable leading someone to sex by educating yourself with the right resources
- Why meeting someone who has had a lot of sexual partners doesn’t always translate into them being a good lover
- Why you shouldn’t look at meeting your significant other’s parents as a job interview
- How you can make meeting the parents casual
Once you are done listening, drop me a line and let me know what you enjoyed.
And before you go, make sure to tune in next week for the next podcast. I have decided to drop a lot of knowledge on probably the biggest question I get from guys: How do I flirt better?
Until then, have a great week!