|The “Pregnancy Scare and Sextrology” Podcast|
|Posted by Khiem in: Advice, Podcast|
I’m realizing right now that I’m a couple episodes behind on MTV’s Guy Code. I’m trying my best!!!
I do have to make a small correction though. At the beginning of the podcast, I said I’m going to talk about episode 3… but it’s really episode 4.
So this week, I’m having Evan join me to discuss:
- Why choosing the right girl to be with can help you avoid stress over pregnancy scares
- How finding out how your partner feels about having (accidental) kids could make your life easier
- How to handle the actual pregnancy scare
- How astrology can be used to create a fun conversational starter
- One great way to spice up your date with astrology at the bookstore
- The difference between having a checklist and just having preferences on what you like or want in someone
- Why it’s important to keep an open mind on your first few dates and only focus on whether you are having fun and whether you want to do this again.
I’m always having fun on the show and I sure hope you enjoye it as much as I do. I do have one favor to ask though. Let me know what you do like or not like on the show because I’m constantly trying to make it better for you guys. Sound off in the comments or send me an email!