|Podcast: Flirt More!|
|Posted by Khiem in: Articles, Podcast|
[Update 04/19/2012 @ 4:26 pm: Podcast download and streaming has been fixed]
There’s something very different that happens to you when you are sitting in a recording studio. I don’t know what it is… but you feel you want to share something with the world, that you have something you want to broadcast.
So guys, you can thank my buddy Evan for inspiring me to record a little audio for you today.
The topic of the day is: FLIRT! That’s right. If you secretly dream of having that James Bond like studly-ness, you have to get in the habit of flirting. Obviously, it takes practice to get good but you won’t get better until you keep doing it. The more you flirt, the better your lines become… and the more fun you are having.
As you listen to this podcast, look over these hints to help you on your way to flirting mastery!
- Be playful. The essence of flirting is to be playful. I would go as far as say: be mischievious. There’s nothing more fun than talk to someone and realize that they mean more than they let on
- Use role plays set in the imaginary future or past. I know you don’t know the person yet, but suggesting or implying that you already have a prior bond (like childhood friends, former lovers, common activity buddies, etc) has a way to just get people to feel like they already know you
- Allow yourself to be a little suggestive in your voice tone and eye contact when you want to imply more than friendliness
- Don’t be afraid to be bold and to push the girl’s buttons. When you push someone’s boundaries, you’ll quickly find out what kind of girl she is and you’ll discover who she really is.
- It’s OK to use sexual innuendos when done at the right time and if you are going to use them, learn to use metaphors and imageries
- Tease her and challenge her to something spontaneous or adventurous. A little bit of competition can only turn into a win-win situation
- Misinterpret some of the words you hear her use
- Be a little full of yourself. Nothing is hotter than a man with confidence. One way of doing this is to imply that she already likes you. At times, I have been known to pretend that she’s the one hitting on me.
- Feign playful disinterest or light skepticism when she does something funny or say something important to her. It’s good to show that you have your own differing opinion from hers too!
- Occasionally play coy once she starts being suggestive with you
- Know when to be real and have a genuine conversation and when to spike the conversation emotionally with your flirting
Flirting is an art. You will find your own style the more you do it. So get out there, put your gadgets away and go make someone giggle! But before you go, don’t’ forget to add your own tips in the comments section