|2-Day “Day Game” Seminar Coming Nov. 10-11, 2007|
|Posted by Khiem in: Announcements & News|
A little over a week ago, I was surprised to receive an email from Oliver “Grungey10″. If you don’t know him, he’s one of the Pick-Up Artists who specializes in meeting and seducing women during the daytime. I’ve seen him at the Los Angeles PUA Summit in August 2007 before but I never really got the chance to talk to him. If you remember from my part 2 of the PUA Summit Summary, I missed most of his presentation that day.
Well… after talking to him on the phone, I got really excited! He’s organizing a 2-day seminar totally dedicated to helping you meet women during the day and guess what? I’ll be there to cover the event!
The best part of the seminar is that he’ll have truly awesome speakers to share their knowledge with you. The line-up is not confirmed yet but I hear Carlos Xuma, Sean Messenger, Cameron Teone and my friends David Wygant and Sebastian Drake are to show up. I don’t know who else is coming but I am really looking forward to meeting the gurus I haven’t met yet.
The seminar will be held on November 10 and 11, 2007 in Los Angeles, CA and will be called:
The Game Plan: Everything You Need To Know
About Picking Up Women During The Daytime.
You can click here to get more info and get some freebies.
Registration opens on Thursday, October 18, 2007.
If you go to The Game Plan site now and subscribe to the email list, there’s a 23 minutes audio interview you can download of him questioning 2 girls (who seem to be college students) about what works on them when guys try to pick them up.
I did listen to it and it’s pretty good. If you’ve been in the Community for a while, you may not learn a lot from it but it’s nice to hear how girls perceive things from time to time. I felt that some of the answers the girls gave were not very representative of more mature or accomplished women but overall, I found that the interview reinforced a lot of the tips I have learned from talking to girls myself; things such as:
- Don’t rush the touching when you approach.
- The “I have a boyfriend” excuse only comes out when you are being creepy but you can ignore it and continue if you are confident and charming.
- Being comfortable with yourself and making the interaction with the girl very casual is highly attractive (in the audio: don’t be try-hard, be cool and sincere).
- Trying to impress a girl is a huge turn-off (in the audio: don’t give too much details about your party life).
- To attract a girl, you need a balance of arousal and comfort (in the audio: don’t go deep too fast but stay playful. During a first date, don’t make future plans too quickly).
- Be persistent but not stalker-ish.
- If something didn’t go according to plans, be nonchalant. Pretend that it never happened (when she denies you a kiss or when she flakes). This is very in line with the “reward good behavior, punish/ignore bad ones” philosophy.
- Having something to say AND being able to make her talk (listen to her) is important when you call her.
- If you leave a voicemail, give the girl a little bit of context to why you called. “Hey this is xyz, call me back” doesn’t cut it.
- Incidental kino is the best prelude to kissing (in the audio: cuddling or having close physical contact is a good lead to kissing).
- Missing a window of escalation that the girl presented to you is unattractive.
- After a good date, texting a short and sweet message the same night or the next morning is sure way to captivate her imagination (aka seduce her mind).
- Instant mini-dates strengthen the impression a girl can have of you
- Respect, honesty and comedy is important to making the girl want to see you again (I would translate that to respect, authenticity, ability to have fun)
So don’t wait any longer. Go listen for yourself and the next time you go out, keep your interaction with women casual and fun. It’s easy for you to be your confident, authentic, masculine and attractive self when you make meeting women not such a big deal